Throughout August and September, Club Koa is excited to offer camps for all interested girls ages 12-18!
Monday, September 14
Tuesday, September 15
Thursday, September 17
7th-9th Graders: 5:30-7:30pm
10th-12th Graders: 7:30-9:30pm
West Valley Christian Church
22450 Sherman Way, West Hills
To register for a camp, please email
All camps will be held in accordance with California Public Health Day Camp Guidelines, and will include the following protocols...
Club Koa COVID-19 Protocol
1. All players and coaches must be symptom free for at least 14 days prior to any activity.
2. Club Koa mandates that players and coaches stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
3. Before and after each clinic session, Club Koa staff will sanitize all equipment, including volleyballs and net system.
4. Face coverings are not required while practicing. However, face coverings must be worn at all other times while on the campus.
5. Prior to entry into the gym and/or practice, all players/coaches will have their temperatures taken.
6. Club Koa will have hand sanitizer available at all clinic sessions.
7. Club Koa staff will encourage players to wash and sanitize hands often, especially after clinic sessions.
8. Our facilities have stated that no outside visitors/parents will be allowed in the gym lobby, gym, or other practice area - you must drop your daughter off at the curb.
9. All restrooms will be sanitized and cleaned after each group’s use.
10. Water fountains will not be in use - players must bring their own water bottles.
Cost per session is $20. You may pay with cash or check (made out to Club Koa)